mardi 15 avril 2008

sweden

Hallo everybody! How are you? The trip in France was great even if the weather didn't match my hopes.
Well, the trip in Paris was pretty fun but I'm not so much for shopping so I mostly enjoyed the the culture and the architecture of France. One of the buildings I liked the most was the Louvre, even if I got lost, because it's such a beautiful building and the artwork is "one of a kind".
On sunday me and some friends played lasergame and it was fun even if it was different from the ones we have got in Sweden.
It has been a really good week with lots of great activities and sport, so I've nothing to complain about, so the only thing I want to do now is to thank all the French for a week I will never forget.


Bonjour tout le monde! Ça va? Les vacances en France étaient superbe.
le voyage à Paris était amusant.
Merci Sonny pour une bonne semaine en France.

Aucun commentaire: